Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Days


Well anyone who lives in the Cincinnati area today may not be too happy. Schools are closed the road are terrible and if you are like many will still have to go to work. My company actually closed today. I have been there for 11 years and I think this may only be the second time that I remember the office closing for the whole day.

Long before the sun even came up Robert was dressed and ready to go outside. I managed to hold him off until 8:00 am. I should mention he was up around 5:30am all excited over the snow. So I guess the whole day will be the in and out thing I am sure once his buddy is up and going he will be here with his quad and Robert will want to ride the dirt bike. Not real sure how the dirt bike will do in the snow. Quess I will find out later this afternoon since I plan on riding it.

Right now the snow is still coming down pretty fast but looks like fine flakes not the big fluffy ones. But it is still accumulating quick. I am guessing as of right now we have around 4.5 to 5.0 inches of snow.

Happy shoveling today. And be safe if you have to travel.