Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days Part Two


So overnight we received about an inch of ice. Just standing outside you can hear the tress crack under the pressure. I am lucky right now and still have electric. But my parents are not so lucky. Good thing is they have a generator and keorsine heaters. They should be OK. I will keep a check on them. Even though there is not much I could do for them right now.


Robert has again been up since 5:30am wanting to play outside. Around 9:00am he thought he was slick and went out side while I was on the phone.


The snow is coming down in big fluffy flakes. We are suppose to get another 3-5 inches by noon. Which will make the afternoon really bad.


My work has been delayed until 12:00, I am not going in. It is about a 45 minute bus ride on a normal day. Who even knows if my bus will run or not. So I am going to stay home.


Stay warm and safe today.