Friday, April 3, 2009

The Cast Is Off

Hi everyone, the cast if off and I am back to normal. That was a quick 5 weeks. So I promise from here on out I will do a much better job at this.

Update my son that is in the Marine's will be home on Sunday for 30 days. They have changed his PDS from North Carolina to Japan. So he will be with us in Ohio for 30d. I am so excited. I need to come up with another plan to save more money so I can save the money to visit him in Japan. Tickets run anywhere from $1500.00 to $15,000.00. I have my work cut out for me. I just wanted to give him time to settle in and make sure he does not get deployed right away.

Well any of you with boys will know the grocery bill is going to go up. I am going to try and make as much as I can and freeze it for him. That way during the day when I am at work he will have plenty to choose from.

I will post after my grocery visit this week....

Happy shopping..